the hodge podge of our life...

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Can't decide on a photographer...

So we have had a crazy busy weekend. We NEED to book our photographer in the next week!!!! Dates are starting to book up for next year. So now I am calling in the reserves...if you have a chance to view our two top choices and leave your opinion/comment it would be super helpful knowing what others think.

John Partridge www.johnpartridgephotography.com
John Partridge's Blog www.johnpartridge.net

and

Matthew Morgan www.matthew-morgan.com
Matthew Morgan's Blog www.matthew-morgan.blogspot.com

THANK YOU!!!

6 comments:

Denise said...

Great choices! I'm glad it's you that has to make the final decision and not me! I'm totally in love with John Partridges gallery...totally stunning, but I definitely think you can't go wrong with either one of them!

p.s. Have you guys nailed down a date yet? Also, I got the dress catalog and want to know what dresses you are thinking of. I'll try and give you a call very soon!

Unknown said...

I know we talked about this before but I can't remember who I said I liked... I think it was John Partridge and I definitely still love his style! I agree with Denise, they both look great and you can't go wrong. Talk to you soon!

The Perry Fam said...

Like I said, they're both amazing. Go with whomever is cheaper!!!

Nick and Stacey said...

I think both of them are really good, but I have to agree that I like Johns style a little bit better! But you have to love them so whatever you choose will be fine! I love to see all of your wedding updates.

Anonymous said...

I love all the wedding stuff! So cute! My brother is an amazing videographer...you probably already have one, but it doesn't hurt to check it out. One of his links is on my blog. What took you to Cali anyway?

Anonymous said...

OH and just from their HOme pages, I think I like the Matthew MOrgan pics a lot! but they both seem good, GOOD LUCK!~