the hodge podge of our life...

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Our wedding is featured!!!

Yesterday we recieved exciting news. Our wedding is featured on a wedding blog! If you get a chance check it out! It is a hip wedding inspiration blog called: http://www.weddingchicks.com/

Here are the two postings!!!
Apple Green Wedding Ideas Part I
Apple Green Wedding Ideas Part II





Melody of  Sweet and Saucy Shop, she was the creator of our the wonderful desserts, posted our wedding on her blog...it's all about the details! If you ever need a fix for sweets her shop is the place to go!!! SO YUMMY! Details Details | My Sweet and Saucy

Hope everyone is enjoying their week!


3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Congratulations! I am not sure how long it's been since you got married so sorry if a little late...

You look absolutely beaufiful.

Mike and Lisa said...

I am so excited for you!!! So Sorry we missed you when we were down in Cali> We will have to catch up again. We are planning another trip for feb...

Trujillo family said...

You look amazing! I love the pic of the two of you at the top of your blog! Oh and congratulations!